Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine Announces The Coatings Issue
Categories: Spray Foam News
JUPITER, FL–May 2, 2013–With its third publication of 2013, Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine (SFIRM) brings readers The Coatings Issue. SFIRM’s May/June 2013 edition is currently live on the magazine’s globally accessible web and mobile app platforms.
“The Coatings Issue takes a specific focus on the relationship SPF insulation and roofing applications have with various coatings,” said Ryan Spencer, SFIRM’s Editor-in-Chief. “Additionally, we show applications that extend beyond the SPF industry, but are still relevant to spray applicators.”
In addition to coatings-centric articles, the May/June 2013 also features established spray foam departments like SPF equipment and roofing.
Highlights from the May/June 2013 Issue
- Dayton’s tallest building gets a polyurea roof
- The usage of thermal and ignition barriers
- Quick turnaround for a polyurea containment job
- The new SprayBot manages overspray even better
- Spray foam saves a huge leaky roof in Michigan
- A temple’s building envelope is insulated with SPF
- Three schools of thought on website design